If you aren't pinning yet you need to seriously consider doing so. According to a recent article, posted by Forbes, Pinterest is passing Twitter in Popularity. (click here for article) Savvy business marketers know the big 3 LinkedIN, Twitter and Facebook, and many businesses focus their social media marketing on just those three big ones, but they may be missing out by not using Pinterest. If you think Pinterest is simply a place to create scrapbooks of ideas you are mistaken. Pinterest is a powerhouse of products, services, people, ideas, inspiration and so much more. To find out if Pinterest is something your business should consider ask yourself these questions.
- Do you have photographs or videos of your product and/or service that you would like people to see?
- Would you like more traffic to your website?
- Are women included in the decision making process when it comes to your product or service? 80% of Pinterest users are women.
If you said yes to any of these questions then you need to start pinning. Benefits of pinning include...
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase sales
- Free exposure and visibility
My Marketing Gals connects businesses with their target audience online. Visit www.mymarketinggals.com. Our gals can set up, train and help you manage your accounts.